...The Flood Advisory continues for the following river...
Missouri River Near Blair affecting Harrison and Washington
Missouri River At Omaha affecting Pottawattamie...Douglas and Sarpy
The Flood Advisory continues for
The Missouri River At Omaha.
* until Friday evening.
* At 10:00 AM Wednesday the stage was 25.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 29.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river should be nearly steady today, then start
to slowly fall the next few days.
* Impact...at 27.0 feet...NP Dodge Park, Freedom Park, Tom Hanafan
Park and Fontenelle Forest begin to flood.
* Impact...at 25.0 feet...A casino parking lot begins to flood along
the Iowa side of the river. In addition, Haworth Park located in
Bellevue begins to flood.
* Impact...at 21.0 feet...At this level the City of Council Bluffs
begins closing flood gates.
Do not drive cars through areas where water covers the road. The
water depth may be too great to allow your vehicle to pass safely.
Turn around...don`t drown!
Stay tuned to the latest developments by listening to NOAA Weather
radio...or a local media outlet.